Header

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The First Go-Round: Chain Nail

Okay, so this is an introduction and a test. I've never blogged before, so I'm giving it a shot. I love video games, and I love nail polish. Since I have so much, I decided I would put it to good use and attempt to make a blog. And maybe even chat about some up-and-coming video game news in the process. Because even a gamer has to have good nails, eh? So for my first post, I will post a set of nails I finished today.

Today I decided to give a chain manicure a shot. I used Essie Good to Grow Base Coat, Seche Vite top coat, Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Back to the Fuchsia, and Nicole by OPI in For Gold Times Sake (yes that is a clearance sticker on it). 

 The chain I used was picked up at Walmart. I got the little bundle there for about $3.00. The rings came in  a little bag attached to the back.




No comments:

Post a Comment