Header

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cosmo Nails

I know it's the Fourth of July and everyone is probably painting patriotic nails, but I didn't do that. Boo on me. Instead, I painted some nails that reminded me of the night sky!

 The glitter on this manicure is very beautiful, just hard to capture under the light. The polishes I used are:

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in 320: Midnight Magic 
Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Petrol
Wet 'N' Wild Fergie in A001: New Years Kiss
Essie Grow Faster Base Coat and Seche Vite Top Coat

I ended up painting all my nails in Petrol, then did a coat on top of that in the Covergirl. I then tried to do a sponge gradient with the Wet 'N' Wild, and it probably would have been more obvious without the Covergirl. Oh well! Maybe next time. I also added a single rhinestone on my accent finger.


No comments:

Post a Comment