Header

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fruit Salad!

Okay so finally a new set of nails! I went out of town so I didn't update for a few days. Oops. :C So here is a happy pair of nails! I got these little decals from Walmart and the fruit ones were just too cute. They are by Fing'rs and I found mine at McCook in Nebraska. The colors of all the little fruit pieces wanted me to try something new! So I did some stripping and some dotting (which I am still getting better at!). 
 The items I used in this manicure are:
Revlon Matte Top Coat
Seche Vite Top Coat
Sinful Nail Color 944: Innocent
Sinful Nail Color 1260: Burning Bright
Essie 560: Peach Daiquiri
Essie 688: Chinchilly


 Overall it didn't turn out to bad. I did the dotting with a dotting tool I have laying around, and the striping with different sizes of striping tape.  The little kiwi was one of the Fring'rs nail decals. 

If the blue and green nail looks messy, it's because I found out that putting 100% acetone on a cut does not feel good. Ouchies.

I hope to post more soon (hopefully a nail art every other day!).

No comments:

Post a Comment