Header

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Jordana Blam Stains: Round Two!

So. Jordana Twist and Shine balm stains. Apparently a lot of people like them. I like them. And we finally got some more in my area, so I bought two more! And they are oh so lovely. I also included additional swatches of Honey Love. 

07: Rock N Rogue



 This a red with slight pink undertones. It goes on very pigmented and smooth. It is very lovely, and a red I can easily wear. It does not go on as thick or heavy as a lipstick and looks a little fresher. You might even be able to pull this off without a lip liner. Like the other balm stains in this collection, it smells a little fruity, goes on smooth, and is decently moisturizing. Overall a lovely red that just doesn't seem as intimidating as lipstick, with just as much pigment.

08: Terra Crave


 Terra Crave is a warm, spice brown. It has a very nice, natural color to it. It is an easy color to throw on in the morning, and a brown even I can wear (honestly, I think I look awful in browns!). If you are thinking about a brown, this would be a nice color to get a feel for. Like the other balm stains, it is pigmented, smooth, and has a vaguely fruity smell. 

05: Honey Love




This color is similar to Terra Crave, in the fact that is a nice natural color, but with more plum/pink. This is a great natural shade for people with more pink in their skin. This is one of my favorite shades in the collection. It makes my lips almost perfect. Like previously stated, it goes on smooth, is super pigmented, and has a vaguely fruity smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment