Header

Friday, August 2, 2013

NEW! Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow: Harmonious

As I posted earlier, Revlon has come out with two new Colorstay eyeshadow palettes and has re-released the two Gucci eyeshadow palettes. Today I will be revieweing the first new Colorstay palette I picked up from Walgreens. This one is called Harmonious, and is a nice combination of browns, pinks, and greens. Like the previous one, it has a simple sticker as a deterrent from sampling, along with cute instructions on how to wear the eyeshadow. It also comes with one, dual-ended sponge brush.


 I really like the colors in this palette. They are very woods-y and natural. The pink gives a gorgeous flush. They all have a little shimmer in them, though the green is the mattest. The brown is my favorite in this collection. If you look really closely (it's hard to see in the pictures), it has little goldish-aubrun flecks in it. It gives it a really pretty sheen when worn.
With primmer, the pigmentation is very nice. The beige really shows up, and it is a very pretty neutral color. All the colors in this palette are pretty close to what I thought they would be, and all went on very smooth. I really adore this color combination. You can use these colors all year round, and who doesn't want a palette with a nice neutral and a very pretty coral?


 However, like the previous palette, it is very pale without a primer. The colors aren't nearly as stunning, though they are a little more subdued. The pink shows that it could make a nice blush without a primer, for the color is good and blends well into my skin. The brown is also pretty, and I actually like the sutler look it has without using the base.

Overall, I love this palette! It has a very beautiful blend of colors, and there are some great combinations that can be created for any season of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment